“Figure out what fuels your joy, then do lots of that.”
— Bob Goff
- I have 15+ years experience working as a freelance/contract graphic designer for various clients including Chick-fil-A, Confluence Watersports (Dagger, Perception, Perception Sport, Wilderness Systems, Mad River Canoe, Wave Sport), Oobe, Upward Sports, Wofford College, Furman University, Fierce Creative, Langston-Black Real Estate, Resurgent Capital Services, Ace Hardware, The Southeast Gassers Association, Loft Resumes, and various smaller businesses, organizations, non-profits, and individuals.
- I have 5+ years experience as an in-house graphic designer for Upward Sports, the world's largest Christian sports organizer for youth athletics.
- I work solely on a Mac and use Adobe Creative Suite. I'm not a snob about those products either. Oh wait.
- My first love is print design. Most of what I do is logo design, posters, brochures, direct mail pieces, books, flyers, t-shirts, billboards, etc. Back in high school, I started dabbling with creating decals for my dad's '69 Dodge Charger that he raced at the local dirt track on Saturday nights. I guess you could say that was my first gig.
- I got a BA in Graphic Design from one of the best schools on the east coast, Anderson University. I'm not biased at all.
If you'd like to know some less-techy stuff, here's a little run-down on the visual above...
- I spent most of my childhood with wheels under me. Sometimes two. Sometimes four. But always, always FAST.
- I’m married to my most favorite person in the world, Matthew Carter. We have two children spanning a 12-year gap, which is proving to be more fun than we can handle. Scout (12 years) and Charlie (<1 year).
- We went to Canada last year and wanted to stay.
- I drove out to Texas in 2016 to take a sign painting class from one of the greats, Norma Jeanne Maloney. I fell in love with both. I’m still terrible at it, so I’m driving back out to Texas in November to take another class with another great, Mike Meyer. I’m slightly excited.
- I've had a couple of sign painting gigs. I still don't have a clue what I'm doing, but I'm madly in love with the art and precision of it all.
- I was Carl Grimes for Halloween one year. Oddly enough, I looked very much like him...and he is a 13-year-old boy. I'm still shaking and scratching my head about that one.
Work with Me
Have an upcoming project? I'd love to collaborate with you!
Get in touch with me using my contact form to discuss rates, scheduling and more.