This is me.
- I have 15+ years experience working as a freelance/contract graphic designer for various clients including Chick-fil-A, Confluence Watersports (Dagger, Perception, Perception Sport, Wilderness Systems, Mad River Canoe, Wave Sport), Oobe, Upward Sports, Wofford College, Furman University, Fierce Creative, Langston-Black Real Estate, Resurgent Capital Services, Ace Hardware, The Southeast Gassers Association, Loft Resumes, and various smaller businesses, organizations, non-profits, and individuals.
- I have 5+ years experience as an in-house graphic designer for Upward Sports, the world's largest Christian sports organizer for youth athletics.
- I work solely on a Mac and use Adobe Creative Suite. I'm not a snob about those products either. Oh wait.
- My first love is print design. Most of what I do is logo design, posters, brochures, direct mail pieces, books, flyers, t-shirts, billboards, etc. Back in high school, I started dabbling with creating decals for my dad's '69 Dodge Charger that he raced at the local dirt track on Saturday nights. I guess you could say that was my first gig.
- I got a BA in Graphic Design from one of the best schools on the east coast, Anderson University. I'm not biased at all.
So, that's the technical stuff you need to know. If you'd like to know some less-techy stuff, here's a little run-down on the visual above...
- I spent most of my childhood with wheels under me. Sometimes two. Sometimes four. But always, always FAST.
- I hula-hoop. Wait, no I don't. This was a capture of the first time I actually hula-hooped for a reasonable amount of time. It was one of those big ol' hippy hula-hoops...and it was a blast!
- I have an amazing hubs and 10-year-old kid. Matt and Scout. They're just the best. That's it.
- I was Carl Grimes for Halloween last year. Oddly enough, I looked very much like him...and he is a 12-year-old boy. I'm still shaking and scratching my head about that one.
- I have a lot of goat cousins. And I love them...along with my auntie and uncle.)